By subscribing to #eClub Podcast, you will automatically receive the latest episodes downloaded to your computer (or portable device).
Select the subscription method below that best fits your lifestyle.
Subscribe to #eClub Podcast using iTunes
(Mac, Windows, iOS, iPhone, iPad and iPod)
- To subscribe, select the button above.
- Click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch/open your iTunes application directly to Vince Blakk presents Explorer Club page.
- Click the “Subscribe” button to subscribe.
Review & rate your favorite #eClub episode through iTunes and/or Apple Podcasts.
(Reviews mean so much!)
- Open your iTunes program and go to iTunes Store and select Podcasts.
- Search for “Vince Blakk Explorer Club” in the toolbar, and then click on the cover art to open the full podcast page.
- Click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab and then “Write a Review.” You will also have the opportunity to rate the podcast under this tab.
- If you aren’t already logged in with your Apple ID, you’ll be prompted to do so. Once logged in, write your review and, under “Click to rate” choose the number of stars (1 to 5) and press “Submit”.
- Apple Podcasts
- Open the “Podcasts” app on your iPhone.
- Click Search in the lower right-hand corner.
- Search for your podcast of choice.
- Click “Reviews” and click “Write a Review”
- Rate and Review!
Subscribe to #eClub Podcast using Android and/or Amazon Fire
- To subscribe, select the “Subscribe on Android” button above
- Choose your podcast apps below the page (if you have not already installed it).
Subscribe throught SoundCloud
- Go to
- Click the “Follow” red button to follow Vince Blakk. (Please note, you will be following all the individual podcasts that Vince Blakk produces, not just the #eClub series.)
- You’ll be prompted to Sign In or Sign Up for a free SoundCloud account.
Subscribe to #eClub Podcast throught RSS Feeds Reader
- Copy the address above and paste into your favorite podcast application or news reader.
Bookmark #eClub Podcast Page
- Go to #eClub page here
- press the “Ctrl” and “D” keys on your Windows keyboard, or “Command” + “D” for Mac.